Haddock is a type of fish that is commonly found in the North Atlantic Ocean. It is known for its mild and slightly sweet flavor, making it a popular choice for seafood dishes. Haddock can be prepared in various ways such as baking, frying, or grilling. It’s a versatile fish that can be used in recipes like fish and chips, fish chowder, or simply pan-seared with some lemon and herbs. You can easily cook haddock at your home with perfection by following our recipe for baked hotdogs. It’s a simple, easy and delicious recipe. Plus, it also has low calories and high protein which is good for health. So, don’t look further you will definitely love this 15-minute baked haddock recipe and will discover new flavour seafood.
- 4 haddock fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the haddock fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fillets, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the haddock fillets, coating them evenly.
- Bake the haddock in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baked haddock from the oven and serve it hot with fresh lemon wedges for a burst of citrus flavor.
- This recipe should be enough for approximately 4 people, with each person enjoying one haddock fillet. Enjoy your delicious baked haddock!
Why this recipe will become your favorite seafood?
- Because it’s a low-calorie and high-protein diet which is good for health.
- It will be ready in just 15 minutes, an easy and quick recipe.
- You can enjoy this with different servings.
- It’s tasteful and healthy.
Pro tips to make it perfect:
Here are some tips for making baked haddock perfectly:
- Choose fresh haddock fillets from a reputable fish market or grocery store.
- Preheat your oven to the recommended temperature for baking.
- Season the haddock fillets with your preferred herbs and spices for added flavor.
- Use parchment paper or aluminum foil to line your baking sheet to prevent sticking.
- Drizzle the fillets with olive oil or melted butter to keep them moist during baking.
- Bake the haddock fillets for the recommended time, making sure not to overcook them.
- Check for doneness by inserting a fork into the thickest part of the fillet – it should easily flake apart.
- Serve the haddock baked dish hot with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for a burst of citrus flavor.
5 best serving ideas for baked haddock:
Here we are going to share 5 best-serving ideas with you, which further enhance the taste of haddock.
- Classic Lemon Butter: Serve the baked haddock with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a pat of melted butter on top.
- Garlic and Herb: Sprinkle the baked haddock with minced garlic, chopped fresh herbs like parsley and dill, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mango Salsa: Top the baked haddock with a refreshing mango salsa made with diced mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Creamy Dill Sauce: Serve the baked haddock with a creamy dill sauce made with sour cream or Greek yogurt, fresh dill, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Roasted Vegetables: Pair the baked haddock with a side of roasted vegetables like asparagus, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes for a wholesome and flavorful meal.
These ideas will enhance the flavor of the baked haddock. Enjoy your meal with these best servings. Order haddock fish now with free overnight shipping.