Lobster Pasta is a delicious and simple dish that is exceptional and sophisticated. Tender spaghetti is topped with a savory tomato sauce and fresh, whole lobster, and served piping hot. While this dish may seem decadent, it is simple to make. Serve up a romantic and memorable dinner in just minutes and wow your partner!
- 1 large fresh lobster
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 (8 oz) package dried spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add lobster, and cook for 6-8 minutes or until bright red and cooked through.
- Melt 3 Tbsp butter in large skillet. Add onions and garlic and cook until just aromatic and soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once lobster has cooled, place on cutting board and cut in half lengthwise.
- Place the halves meaty side down in skillet with onion and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Bring another pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Cook spaghetti until tender. Drain, and set aside.
- Remove lobster from skillet and set aside. Add tomatoes, and increase heat, bringing to a boil. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Cook for 5-7 minutes, and slowly pour in cream, stirring constantly, until thickened and warmed through.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl or serving plates and top with sauce and two lobster halves. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
|1 cup||about 237ml (236.59 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|
|8 oz||about 227g (226.796 grams based on 28.3495 grams in an ounce)|