Indulge in a culinary delight with this Lobster Quiche recipe. Sautéed onions and garlic, tender lobster meat, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, and a blend of herbs come together in a rich, creamy egg and half-and-half mixture. Baked to golden perfection in a flaky pie crust, this savory quiche offers a taste of luxury. Serve it warm, and savor the harmonious blend of flavors in every bite. Perfect for brunch, lunch, or a special dinner, this Lobster Quiche is a true gourmet treat.
- 3 medium eggs.
- 1 ½ cups of half-and-half.
- 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- 1 ½ cup of lobster meat, coarsely chopped.
- ¾ cup of Swiss cheese, grated.
- ¾ cup of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- ¼ teaspoon of dry mustard.
- ½ teaspoon of tarragon.
- 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 packet of prepared pie crusts.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in a little butter. Once the onion is almost clear, crush the garlic and stir in; then remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs thoroughly.
- Add the half-and-half and beat again.
- Stir in the lobster meat, Swiss cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- Add the onion and garlic, dry mustard, herbs, salt, and pepper to the lobster mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into a pie crust that is lining a 9-inch quiche pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the quiche is set.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
|1 ½ cups||about 355ml (354.885 mililitres based on 236.59 mililitres in a US cup)|
|¾ cup||about 177ml (177.4425 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|
|175°C||350°F / Gas Mark 4|