Broiled Bay Scallops: Plump bay scallops marinated in a flavorful mixture of garlic, lemon, butter, and herbs, then broiled to perfection. The result is tender, succulent scallops with a delightful charred crust, perfect as an appetizer or main dish.
- 1 ½ lb of bay scallops.
- 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Turn broiler on to medium-high.
- Rinse the bay scallops and place them in a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle the scalloped with garlic salt, melted butter and lemon juice.
- Broil for 7 minutes or until scallops start to turn golden.
- Serve with extra melted butter on the side for dipping.