If you are looking for a delicious and impressive appetizer, these Crab & Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms will be a great way to start any dinner party. Delicious crab and lobster meat is combined with melted mozzarella and baked to perfection in a tender mushroom. Make a whole batch and watch how quickly your guests eat them up!
- ¾ c. melted butter, divided
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 c. crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (6 oz) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 lb lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush a large baking sheet with ¼ c. melted butter.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer over baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, combine croutons, ½ c. butter, shredded cheese, crabmeat, lobster, and garlic. Spoon apr. ½ Tbsp filling into each mushroom.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Sprinkle with additional cheese, and bake until melted. Serve hot.
|¾ cup||about 177ml (177.4425 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|
|1 lb||about 454g (453.59 grams based on 453.59 grams in a pound)|
|1 cup||about 237ml (236.59 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|
|6 oz||about 170g (170.097 grams based on 28.3495 grams in an ounce)|
|¼ cup||about 59ml (59.1475 mililitres based on 236.59 mililitres in a US cup)|