Grilled Rock Lobster Tails are a decadent and delightful way to celebrate the hot days of summer. Next time you fire up the grill, add these delectable lobster tails alongside roasted vegetables for a truly memorable treat. Tender and juicy, these lobster tails are easy and quick, but surprisingly delicious.
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ c. olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 (10 oz) rock lobster tails
- Preheat grill for high heat and grease slightly.
- In small bowl combine lemon juice and olive oil; whisk until combined.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife and brush flesh side with olive oil and lemon juice mixture.
- Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once,and basting frequently with marinade as needed.
- Lobster is done when opaque and firm to touch.
- ½ cup = about 118ml (118.295 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)
- 10 oz = about 283g (283.495 grams based on 28.3495 grams in an ounce)