If you are looking for a quick way to prepare a memorable picnic or dinner, this simple Lobster salad will make a one-of-a-kind treat. The decadent chilled salad pairs perfectly with crusty and rustic french bread and seasonal fruit, so pack a simple picnic and enjoy a romantic afternoon with someone you love.
- 5 lbs cooked lobster meat, shredded
- 3 yellow bell peppers
- 8 stalks celery, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp ground black pepper
- Seed and chop bell peppers. In a large bowl combine with lobster meat, yellow peppers, celery, and onion.
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise and pepper and whisk together. Add to lobster mixture and combine well.
- Transfer to airtight container and chill 2-3 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
|5 lb||about 2.3kg (2.268 kilograms based on 0.45359 kilograms in a pound)|
|2 cups||about 473ml (473.18 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|