Bay Scallop Pasta: Tender bay scallops cooked in a garlic-infused white wine sauce, served over al dente pasta, and garnished with fresh herbs and grated Parmesan cheese. A delightful seafood pasta dish in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb of bay scallops.
- ½ lb of penne pasta.
- 2 oz of melted butter.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of dry vermouth.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped shallots.
- 1 ½ tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 ½ teaspoons of minced garlic.
Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook the penne pasta as directed on its packaging. Drain and keep warm.
- Turn on broiler. Combine all of the other ingredients, except the scallops, in a suitably sized bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the scallops in a broiler proof dish.
- Pour the butter mixture over top of the scallops; then toss.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, then turn and broil another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over the cooked pasta.