- * Wild-Caught *Cut Fresh Daily *Skinless/Boneless The North Atlantic Haddock’s flesh is delicate and breaks apart easily.
- Cooking methods that tend to work well include baking, broiling, frying, and poaching.
- It is versatile and easy to incorporate with your favorite flavor profiles, making haddock a must-have protein to keep on hand all year.
- Flavorful Wild-Caught North Atlantic Haddock The white, slightly sweet, mild-tasting fresh North Atlantic Haddock pairs well with a wide range of flavors.
- Try cooking with Mediterranean ingredients such as olives, tomatoes, and fresh oregano, or go with a palette of Asian flavors such as sesame, ginger, and soy.
- Another approach is to simply bake with crushed cracker crumbs, melted butter, seafood seasoning, and a squeeze of lemon juice for a meal that will entice any age group.
- North Atlantic Wild-Caught Haddock A member of the cod family, the North Atlantic Haddock can be found swimming in the waters off the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.
- Fished year-round, the haddock swims along the Massachusetts coast in the warmer months and the North Carolina coast when temperatures cool off
Fresh Wild-Caught Haddock – North Atlantic – 1 lb
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.