Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a homemade lemon garlic grilled lobster recipe! This recipe combines the succulent flavors of fresh Maine lobster with the zesty brightness of lemon and the aromatic punch of garlic. The lobster is grilled to perfection, resulting in a deliciously smoky and tender seafood delight. You can easily make this mouthwatering dish at home and enjoy the incredible taste of grilled lobster infused with the tangy-sweet notes of lemon and the savory essence of garlic. I will give the step-by-step instructions for this recipe. It’s the perfect recipe for seafood lovers who want to add a touch of elegance and flavor to their dining experience. Let’s start the reciepi!
- 4 portions of 10 oz cooked lobster tail.
- ½ cup of olive oil.
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh dill.
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of coarse-grain Dijon mustard.
- 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- 6 slices of lemon.
- Dash black pepper.
- In a suitably sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, fresh dill, chopped ginger, garlic, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
- Crack the lobster shells and reveal flesh (do not take all the way out of the shell).
- Drizzle vinaigrette over lobster, then place lemon slices over the flesh side, cover, and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and lightly oil grill rack.
- Cook the lobster for 2 minutes on each side or until heated through and grill marks appear.
|10 oz||about 283g (283.495 grams based on 28.3495 grams in an ounce)|
|½ cup||about 118ml (118.295 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|
|¼ cup||about 59ml (59.1475 milliliters based on 236.59 milliliters in a US cup)|