Asian Fried Scallops make for a delicious and savory dish that combines the delicate flavor of scallops with a crispy coating and Asian-inspired seasonings.
- 8 scallops, prepared.
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal.
- One inch of fresh ginger, chopped finely.
- Half a cucumber, chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- 2 teaspoons of plain flour.
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Oil, for frying.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice the scallops and fry in oil for about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan.
- Fry the spring onions, ginger, cucumber for 2-3 minutes, then add the scallops.
- Sprinkle over the flour then add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir fry until mixed thoroughly.
- Serve as desired.