Grilled lobster tails are not only a delicious and famous dish, but they are also incredibly easy to make! The succulent lobster meat, when grilled to perfection, becomes tender and flavorful, making it a favorite among seafood lovers. Whether you’re hosting a special dinner or simply treating yourself, this recipe is sure to impress. Just remember to ensure that the lobster is completely thawed before grilling for the best results. Follow this easy and quick recipe and make delicious grilled lobster tails. Enjoy this recipe with your loved ones.
- 2-8 Maine lobster tails
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the top of the shell with kitchen shears and loosen the meat from the shell.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the lobster meat with the Cajun butter mixture.
- Grill the lobster tails for 5-6 minutes on the flesh side.
- Flip the lobster tails and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes on the shell side. Don’t overcook.
- Remove from the grill and serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe would be enough for 2-8 persons. Enjoy your best-grilled lobster tails. If you want to cook lobster tails through other methods like baking, boiling, steaming and grilling you should definitely check our other recipes.
When grilling lobster tails, here are a few precautions to keep in mind:
- Be careful when handling the lobster tails to avoid any injuries from the sharp shells or kitchen shears.
- Make sure to properly clean and cook the lobster tails to ensure they are safe to eat.
- Avoid overcooking.
- Use caution when flipping the lobster tails on the grill to prevent them from falling apart or sticking to the grates.
- Don’t forget to check the seasoning of the Cajun butter mixture before brushing it onto the lobster meat.
Here are some fantastic serving ideas for grilled lobster tails:
- Serve the grilled lobster tails with melted butter, lemon wedges, and a sprinkle of fresh herbs like parsley or chives.
- Pair the grilled lobster tails with a juicy steak or grilled chicken for a delicious surf and turf combination.
- Top grilled lobster tails with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce for a luxurious lobster Benedict brunch.